Termes et conditions d’utilisation
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TO USE Découvrir la Bulgarie’s SERVICES
These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS govern the relationship between Bulgariality Ltd., hereinafter referred to as Découvrir la Bulgarie, on the one hand, and Users of websites and services located on the domain www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr (hereinafter referred to as Members), on the other.
Bulgariality Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, UNIC 204349930, social address: Sofia City 1421, Sofia City region, Municipality of the Capital, Lozenets district, 65, Arsenalski blvd., 2nd floor, 1st ap. Contact information: telephone: +359889949852, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulgariality Ltd. is registered as a data administrator and holds a Certificate of personal data administrator № 425305.
Please read in full the published Terms and Conditions before using the information and commercial services offered by the site www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr (hereinafter referred to as Services). By visualizing www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr every User automatically agrees to comply with the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the Découvrir la Bulgarie’s activity and the general terms and conditions to use the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie, governing the relationship between us and any of our registered users.
Confirming the Terms and Conditions is a necessary and indispensable condition for the registration of each User and the conclusion of a contract between them and Découvrir la Bulgarie. By pressing the virtual Register button, it is considered you have familiarized yourself with the Terms and Conditions and have agreed to follow them.
Art. 1 The services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie to the User constitute the information society services under the Law on Electronic Commerce.
Art. 2 Découvrir la Bulgarie provides and maintains a website with informative and commercial purpose where the Users can obtain information and apply for the use of the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie.
Art. 3 (1) Découvrir la Bulgarie provides its services free of charge or for remuneration payable by the Users according to the services chosen by them.
(2) Information on the various Services and their prices is available at www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr.
Art. 4 (1) Découvrir la Bulgarie identifies the Users of the site by storing log files on the server at www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr and the IP address of the User.
(2) Découvrir la Bulgarie is entitled to collect and use any information about the Users after the registration done by them. The information used to identify a person may include name, surname, date of birth, gender, address, telephone, data of identity card and any other information that the person provides voluntarily when registering. This information includes any other information that User enters, uses or provides when using the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie.
Art. 5 (1) Découvrir la Bulgarie provides due diligence and is responsible for protecting the User information it comes into possession of in connection with the registration – subject to these Terms and Conditions, except in the cases of force majeure, an accident or malicious acts of third parties.
(2). In the registration form filled in by the User during registration Découvrir la Bulgarie identifies the compulsory or voluntary nature of data provision and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By agreeing with these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees the information related to them to be processed as provided therein.
(3) The restrictions under parr. 1 shall not apply in case that Découvrir la Bulgarie undertakes an obligation to provide personal information about the User to the competent national authorities in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Art. 6 (1) Découvrir la Bulgarie collects and uses information under Art. 5 for the purposes specified in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new products and/or services to the User (free of charge or paid). The purposes described the information is used for are not exhaustive and do not create any obligations for Découvrir la Bulgarie.
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions the User agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes of this contract and direct marketing.
Art. 7 (1) To enter into contract with Découvrir la Bulgarie, the User shall pre-register by filling out the relevant electronic registration form available in real time (on-line) on the Internet, at Découvrir la Bulgarie site, and shall agree with these Terms and Conditions, declaring their competence.
(2) By pressing the virtual Register button, having the power of a written confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions, the User performs an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring they are familiar with these Terms and Conditions, they accept them and undertake to follow them. By recording it to a relevant Découvrir la Bulgarie’s server, through a common standard for technical conversion making its reproduction possible, the electronic statement becomes an electronic document within the meaning of said Act. Découvrir la Bulgarie is entitled to store in log files on its server the IP address of the User and any other information necessary to identify them and reproduce their electronic statement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet, at the Découvrir la Bulgarie’s site in a way that allows its storage and reproduction.
(3) Upon completion of the registration application, the User shall provide complete and accurate information concerning data on their identity (for individuals), legal status (for legal persons) and other provisions required by the electronic form of Découvrir la Bulgarie, and update them within 7 (seven) days from their modification. The User declares that for the purposes of this contract agrees to provide such requested personal data, therefore ensuring that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and in case of their modification, will update them promptly. In the case of providing false information, Découvrir la Bulgarie has the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without any notice the provision of services and the registration of the User.
Art. 8 (1) Upon registration the User receives a unique username and password to access the services available through the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie.
(2) The user name the User registered with does not give them any other rights but the right to use this username within the information system of Découvrir la Bulgarie for the duration of the contract.
(3) Upon registration as a representative of a legal person, the User shall fill in their full name and address, respectively, name of the entity they represent. By accepting the Terms and Conditions they guarantee and acknowledge that they have a contractual relationship with the company user registered. Filling in incorrect or misleading information results in deprivation of the party of the right to access the services of the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie.
(4) The User shall take all care and any necessary measures reasonably required to protect their password and not to disclose it to any third parties and shall immediately notify Découvrir la Bulgarie in case of an unauthorized access, as well in case of any probability and doubt therefor. It is their responsibility and risk to protect their password and for all acts performed by them or by any third party using their password.
Art. 9 (1) The contract between the parties shall take effect upon confirmation of the consent of the Registered User to the General Terms and Conditions, by accepting them by clicking the Register button. The contract is concluded in English. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the Registered User agrees communication with them to be made by the e-mail and other voluntarily submitted means of contact provided by them.
(2) Upon unilateral termination of the contract by the Registered User, all amounts paid for the use of the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie shall not be returned, even if the deadline for their use has not expired.
Art. 10 The user can pay the price of the services chosen by them via PayPal or bank transfer in favour of Bulgarialiti EOOD, as the bank account number of the company is available at www.decouvrirlabulgarie.fr or is provided personally to the User via e-mail on demand.
Art. 11 Découvrir la Bulgarie reserves the right to unilaterally modify the prices of the services provided.
Art. 12 Découvrir la Bulgarie is entitled in its sole discretion, without giving any prior notice, to terminate the contract if it finds that the services are used in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the Bulgarian legislation and the generally accepted moral norms or that the User has provided incomplete, inaccurate or false information when registering or during the subsequent use of the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie.
Art. 13 (1) The User is entitled to cancel the contract without giving any reason thereof, without any compensation or penalty, within 14 days from the date of signing the contract to provide services.
(2) To exercise its right under this clause, the User shall notify Découvrir la Bulgarie in writing for their decision to cancel the contract by sending an email to email@example.com.
(3) The User shall reimburse Découvrir la Bulgarie for any administrative costs for the contract incurred by the latter.
Art. 14 In the event that the implementation of the contract has already started, the User loses the right to cancel the contract.
Art. 15 Découvrir la Bulgarie shall reimburses the User the price paid by them for any returned goods to a bank account specified by the User or by any other means appropriately required by the User within 14 days of receipt of the notification of contract cancellation.
Art. 16 (1) The User is entitled to an on-line access to the services provided through the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie, subject to the conditions and requirements for access set by Découvrir la Bulgarie. In order to use the services, the User shall enter a username and a password.
(2) The User is entitled to an on-line access and correction of the personal data provided during the registration.
Art. 17 (1) Intellectual property rights on all materials and resources on the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie (including the databases available) are subject to protection under the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and belong to Découvrir la Bulgarie or the relevant indicated person who ceded the right of use to Découvrir la Bulgarie, and shall not be used in violation of the applicable law.
(2) The User’s right to access does not include the right to use, copy or reproduce the information constituting the subject of intellectual property, unless it is an insignificant amount of information intended for personal use, provided this does not unreasonably legitimate any author interests or other holders of intellectual property rights in the event that copying or reproduction is performed for non-commercial use.
(3) When copying or reproducing information outside of the permissible under the preceding paragraph, and any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of Découvrir la Bulgarie, Découvrir la Bulgarie has the right to claim compensation for any direct and indirect damages in full.
(4) When using the access provided to the services of Découvrir la Bulgarie, the User: shall respect the Bulgarian legislation, these Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, morality and decency; shall not undermine the reputation of others and not call for a forcible change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence or incitement of racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred, shall not preach fascist or other antidemocratic ideology, shall not violate others’ material or moral rights, including intellectual property; shall immediately notify Découvrir la Bulgarie in case of violation done or found; shall not interfere with the proper operation of the system including, but not limited to, interfering with the procedure of identification of other Users, shall not access use unauthorized, shall not impair or impede the availability, reliability or quality of the access and shall not use it in a way causing cancellation of its use; shall not extract by technical means any information resources or parts of information resources belonging to databases located on the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie and thus shall not create their own database in electronic or other form; shall not impersonate others or otherwise mislead others about their identity or affiliation to a particular group of people; shall not perform any malicious actions under these Terms and Conditions.
(5) Except where expressly agreed, the User shall not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose any information resources published on the website of Découvrir la Bulgarie.
Art. 20 (1) Découvrir la Bulgarie shall provide due diligence to ensure the User’s normal access to the services provided.
(2) Découvrir la Bulgarie is entitled to deactivate or delete the username and password to access a profile of a User if the latter violates the intellectual property rights of Découvrir la Bulgarie on elements contained on its website – subject to intellectual property rights.
(3) Découvrir la Bulgarie reserves the right to suspend the access to the services provided after sending a notice to the user’s profile. Découvrir la Bulgarie is entitled but not obliged to, in its sole discretion to delete any information resources and materials posted on its site.
Art. 21 (1) Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated upon cessation of the activities of Découvrir la Bulgarie or termination of the maintenance of its website.
(2) The User may, at any time, in their sole discretion, suspend the use of the services provided by Découvrir la Bulgarie.
(3). Upon termination of the contract Découvrir la Bulgarie deactivates the User profile and password for access thereto.
Art. 22 Apart from the above cases, each party may terminate this contract by giving one week notice to the other party in the event of default under the contract.
Art. 23 The written form of the contract shall be deemed respected by sending an e-mail message, by pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is to fill in or select by the user or by ticking a box (check box) on the website and/or the electronic office, etc. as long as the statement is technically recorded in a way that
allows its reproduction.
Art. 24 The Parties declare that if any of the clauses in of these Terms and Conditions appear to be invalid, this shall not entail the invalidity of the whole contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause shall be replaced by the mandatory rules of law or practice.
Art. 24 For all matters outstanding hereof, the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be applied.